Very Serious Mistakes to Avoid when Going for Visa at the Embassy | Your Life Depends on Number
1. Appear Well-dressed for the Interview
It is mandatory to dress neatly. Applicants need not be too formal but they must not dress in a pretentious fashion. Flip flops, clothing with slogans or jokes are few things that must be avoided.
2. Provide Required Information
Applicants must be honest; they should not provide false information. Providing false information is likely to lead to the denial of their applications. This will also affect the visa applications they file in future.
Applicants must not voluntarily give information. They need to answer only the questions the interviewer asks. Likewise, information they provide must be consistent. There must not be any discrepancy between the information that they provided at the time of filing applications and what they say during their interview. For example, if a person has filed an application for a B-2 tourist visa and if the interviewer asks about his purpose of travel, he must tell the interviewer that he wishes to travel to America for tourism purposes. He must not say that he would be interested in staying back in the country permanently if he gets attracted to the country or with his children who are there.
- Tourists on a pleasure trip to the US and Canada.
- People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S and Canada.
- People coming to the U.S. and Canada for medical treatment
- Amateur athletes, musicians etc. who participate in their respective activities in the U.S. and Canada without remuneration
- People coming to participate in the conventions of social organizations
3.Do Not Argue With the Interviewer
This is something that the applicants need to avoid. They must not make arguments with the interviewing Consular officer. They need to speak to the interviewer in a polite manner and must not ask unnecessary questions. They can provide additional information for clarification but they must avoid arguments.
4. Do Not be Nervous
Applicants need to prepare for the interview but there is nothing to worry about. They should be confident. Most of the questions asked during the interview will be about the applicants and about the purpose of their trip. So they need not be nervous as the way the applicants answer will influence the judgment of the Consular officer who conducts the interview.
How to Apply for Canada Visa
All will be considered for The Canada Visa based on completion of application. Hence, follow the instructions as provided below.
- Application for Canada Visa is online
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge
- Start your Application online here